Monday, September 24, 2012

Design Event Preview (PART 1)

You know that I want to make something new to held an event? Maybe you know me as Spot the NLD helder. It might be fun, but I try to make something different.

You know what is Forum Friday? If you know it, this event might be almost same with that. But for this one, I make it to design a profile picture and signature for me. And you should submit you entry, and the best picture or signature (determined by judging of Timothy Orvin) will be used on EA Forum. And might be used on Twitter/Facebook too. You should design it very well like you can see here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8997205.page (It's a sample for signature design).

This is not all for preview for my next event. I will post preview part 2 tomorrow. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment