Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sunday Drive!

It's been long time since I'm not held any event. And today, I'd very happy to announce a weekly event called Sunday Drive!

Sunday Drive is an event that allow you to cruise, meet, and chilling with the community which held on Sunday. So, we'll meet in a specified place in game and after that we'll start the cruise. And also we'll stop on some great spot to chilling, for example : chatting together, take some screenshot, etc.

Here's the details date :
Date : June 2nd, 2013
Starts : 7:00 AM GMT+7 / 0:00 AM GMT
Ends :  8:00 AM GMT+7 / 1:00 AM GMT

The reason why I run it just for 1 hour, because it's the first I hold. If I see there are a lot of people join and interested with this event, next time we'll consider to extend it. And remember, this event is built for fun only, so there are No Prizes for this event. My In game Name is TIMOTHYORVIN and we'll do that on Apex - EU.

Also, tomorrow (June 2nd, 2013) is my 2nd year anniversary of my driver TIMOTHYORVIN. So it means tomorrow is 2 years since I've played NFS World. And I want to celebrate it with Sunday Drive.

For the details where we'll start the cruise tomorrow, I'll post it on twitter @NFSOrvin

Hope to see you on the road tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment