Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Edition Spot the NLD - The Winners


Like I promised, I will announce the winners for Summer Edition Spot the NLD on Friday, and it means tomorrow.

We've got more than 300 entries for this event, so huge kudos to community because this is THE MOST SUCCESSFUL SPOT THE NLD EVER MADE! And I'm sure this event won't be successful like this if the community didn't help! So Thanks!

The 5 choosen winners (picked by random draw) will win the El Camino SS "Vengeance".

Winners are :
style boy cool
Avitso Angami
Aleksandar Petrovic
Annie R. Johnson
Sam Nego

I have sent your code via e-mail, so be sure to check your e-mail. In case you won but don't receive it, contact me via twitter : @NFSOrvin or via forum : Timothyorvin

For those who didn't win yet, don't be sad and don't give up! Another chance is waiting for you!

Once again, big thanks to the community for participating on this event!