Thursday, April 16, 2015

End of the Line

Finally I'm done with my National Examination AKA "The Last Fight". Firstly I want to thank God for His blessing along these three days. I would like to thank to my friends and parents for supporting me as well. Now about 1 month before the result announced. I hope the score for all subject are all above my target. 

I have worked hard, now time to play hard :D , but there is a bad news. My favorite racing game, Need for Speed World, has announced that they will shut down their server on July! That is suck for sure! I just about to play to mark that all fight on Senior High School has ended, but the game is facing its end as well :(. Nothing I can do, so I will make this 3 months on NFSW meaningful.
"Work hard, play hard!"
Another thing to do to sign that I'm done is planning holiday. I love holiday! But in this holiday, we are not going to go far like last holiday to Malang. About the place where will I go, are still in planning and discussion. I think it would not be far from the North Coast of Java.
"Holiday, here I come!"
Write to you later!