Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's Time!

Last few weeks, I told you that I will be facing a big fight. Fight that I mean here not fighting for a war, but it's about fighting for the final national examination. Tomorrow and the next three days I will be facing national examination. This really affect where will I go continue my education and what will I do next. Not to be forgotten, it determines my future as well. Currently, I am trying to get into public university instead of the private one (although I have registered to the private university too). That means that I need some extra work and should get better average score from the other. Sounds hard but worth of try. Let's try to be optimistic. 

For tomorrow and the next three days, I hope I am given calmness and ability to recall what have I studied this three years so I can do my exam smoothly and ends with a maximum result. Let's see if my work in this 3 years are not vain.

Wish me luck for tomorrow and next three days friends!